Trade on the Sharemarket
What will I learn?
After completing this unit successfully you will have the knowledge to apply your new skills in the following:
- Learn how to navigate your program, how to access the comprehensive Help Walkthrough, how to customise the software to your own requirements and how to apply all the various indicators and tools to your system.
Share Market Overview
- Learn important information about the Australian market structure, the influence of key players and the various sectors which comprise the market.
- Learn about important information about share ownership, features of buying and selling shares and the ITS trading system
- Learn how to interpret different types of charting available in the software, vital to your ability to buy and sell at the optimum time. Learn how to define support and resistance, trends and market direction, trading ranges, volume significance and more. We also cover form reading to identify chart patterns which may predict market changes.
Entry and Exit Signals
- Understand trading and investment strategies which allow you to make entry and exit decisions based on correct analysis of charting formations.
Pre Alert Systems
- Our software contains Pre-Alert technology which simplifies the search for potential trading opportunities. Learning how to interpret these powerful tools will go a long way to assist you in constructing a robust trading system, by following the influential players in financial markets. We focus on each pre-alert and show how you can analyse markets with them to identify high probability opportunities.
- Many uneducated traders struggle with the emotional side of trading. Understanding the importance of controlling emotions and gaining a disciplined approach – this session shows you what you need to do to do just that.
Technical Industry Indicators
- There are multiple technical indicators used to measure and assist the interpretation of raw price and volume data, which have been used to assist traders to interpret chart data.
- Understanding and utilising some of these will assist you in confirming your trading decisions.
- We will show you how to apply these indicators to your charts and interpret their signals
- There are two main methods of stock selection – fundamental and technical. They each serve different trading and investment purposes.
- We teach the basics of both methods and introduce you to the advantages of both.
- Do you want to learn how to profit in falling markets? Professionals achieve higher returns by learning these strategies, so that money can be made regardless of market direction.
- We teach you how to understand the applications for short selling and apply smart strategies in a practical application, so you are prepared to take advantage of every potential opportunity.
Money and Trade Management
- Developing a structured method to calculate your own personal risk is of the utmost importance to success – in each individual trade & over your total portfolio.
- Learn how to protect your profits as you manage the trade to completion.
- Understanding derivatives and their use to increase or decrease exposure to a particular market and control portfolio risk. These advanced products will increase return but they also carry extra risk. This session covers the risk and returns involved.
Creating Your Trading Plan
- As with any other business, the creation of a plan that is personalised just for you and is the blueprint to your ongoing success. We show you the crucial elements of a trading plan and assist you to work towards creating your own. Our one-on-one mentoring system will work with you on this ongoing project.
Following completion and understanding of this unit, you will be prompted to attend a mentoring session to assist in your trading plan construction.
You will also be encouraged to complete the online assessment of this unit.
Smart Money Company offers face-to-face sharemarket learning in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and Toowoomba.